A grocery store at the heart of the campsite.
Open from April until the end of September, 7 days a week.
Opening hours : From 8:30am - 12 am and from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm.
We want you to relax and enjoy your holidays, our little grocery store sells a selection of quality products for an honest price. Our smiles are for free!
- We sell fresh bread and croissants, cold drinks, wine, spirituals, deli meats, cheeses, candy, frozen food, ice-creams, fresh fruit and vegetables...
- Local products you can enjoy on your holidays or take home as a gift such as honey, wine, chestnut cream, Pélardons (Goat cheese), Cartagène (fortified wine), organic apple and grape juice, organic wines, fresh raw milk, local beef and pork meat, dried sausages, Dried sausage, organic vegetables from the Corbès kitchen garden, olive oil, sweet Cévennes onion chutney...
- Hardware, toys, crockery, tableware, beach, fishing and camping material...
- Ice blocks, ice cubes, freeze packs.
- Camping stove, gas cartridges.
- Extension cable reels, plugs, adapters.
- French and international magazines and newspapers.
- IGN and Michelin maps, tourist and hiking guides for short trips.
- Postcards and stamps.
Bar and rotisserie open from 15 April until 17 September 2017.
With a 180m² roofed terrace and a 60m² terrace outside. In this lovely environment you can enjoy cold drinks, alcoholic beverages and spirituals as well as ice-creams, crepes, desserts, pizzas, meat dishes, mixed salads, chips, children's menus, day menu.
Our dishes can be ordered on the terrace or as take-away meals.
internet - wifi
There are 2 ways to go online until 10:30 pm in the center of the campsite:
- Free wifi accessible with laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- make use of the laptop (with wifi) the reception lends you.
On the special wifi terrace tables, stools and plug sockets are at your disposal. The terrace is ideally situated between the playground, reception, the bowls court and the bar and allows you to keep connected with the entire world while relishing the wonderful view.
Information desk - Guest service
At the reception we speak French, English, German and Dutch and we can inform you about:
- discounts on visits of some tourist attractions
- Details on professional instructors and booking for the proposed sport activities with a discount on guided theme hiking tours, canyoning, speleology, forest aventure park « Parfum d'Aventure », canoe-kayak, horse/pony back riding, initiation helicopter flight.
- information that helps you to prepare your family hiking and cycling discovery tours.
- or help you if you need a doctor, dentist, mechanic, cab, or else.
Brochures on museums, leisure activities, festivities and tourist sites in the Cévennes are at your disposal on our wifi terrace.
Holidays with dog and cat
- Cats and dogs are allowed on the campsite. Dogs must be kept on a leash.
- Poop scoopers are given for free at the reception.
- A dog shower is at your disposal at sanitary building n°3 next to the tennis court.
- Two rivers run around the campsite. In only one of these you're allowed to bathe your dog.
- There's a special track within the campsite to walk your dog.
All these services exist to meet dog proprietors' needs as well as the demands of other guests and guarantee everyone a clean environment.
Our campsite does not feature the "Tourisme & handicap" hallmark but our sanitary equipments, shop, bar and restaurant, wifi terrace, launderette and hairdresser’s are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Other services on our campsite:
- Relaxing and invigorating massages with or without essential oils for your well-being. Massage techniques: Traditional Chinese, Indian (Ayurveda) and Japanese (Shiatsu).
- Coralie, the hairdresser, visits on Monday mornings (Appointment at the reception). Her new “salon” is accessible to customers with reduced mobility.
- In 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008: 5 totally renovated sanitary buildings
- Baby baths are available at sanitary buildings n°3, n°6 and n°9.
- Parent-child showers are at your service in several sanitary buildings.
- New Launderette in 2016: 3 washing machines, 1 tumble drier (tokens at the shop), two laundry tub sinks with hot water and common sun exposed clothes lines.
- We'll take delivery of your post, telephone messages, emails and faxes.
- Clients of the campsite with motor homes can use the free waste water emptying and fresh water filling point next to the tennis court.
The campsite's services and facilities
General information about the shop / Wifi / Bar & grill restaurant / other services
Download the list of services